Monday, December 28, 2009

Graphics don't work with MySpace layouts?

Ok, so I used a layout from this site topbun.com. However, I tried to add stuff like online icons, graphic icons, and other embedded stuff but it won't show on my page. What could it be?



I didn't have a problem with doing all those things with just a myspace background generator. So the layout doesn't support embedded materials? Is it like that with most layouts you use for myspace? Finally, what can I do? I really like the layouts I picked but I want to add more stuff too! Can somebody recommend some layout sites I can go to that will support that kind of stuff?Thanks!



Graphics don't work with MySpace layouts?

it could be that the background is on top of the other things you are trying to add, so they are there you just can't see them. You could try getting the code for the icons etc. from a different place so you can still use the background.



Graphics don't work with MySpace layouts?

well is suppose if worse comes to worse you could right click on the background of the layout and put it into a code yourself or have somebody else do it.



i'm sorry that's all i know. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd