Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace profile help?

On my profile, the icons are supposed to be in rows-- it shows up correctly in firefox, but when i go to my profile in internet explorer there's only one icon per line and they make an annoying column. How do i fix it?



Myspace profile help?

fix it on internet explorer.



Myspace profile help?

HI! I don't mean to sound sarcastic or anything but why are you still using IE? Firefox is a much better way to access the internet and if you have no problems on it then why go to anything else? From what I have been reading from the people here on YA , they all seem to be having problems with IE. I use Safari and firefox and never have a problem with either. I am truly sorry that I could not been of more assistance but that is what I have been hearing Good luck to you and I hope someone will come here with a better answer than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd