Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where do I click to change MY ICON picture on myspace? Omg I have tried everything!!!!?

Change-upload pictures?? Or edit profile?? nothing seems to work. Please help me. Tell me exactly where to click.



Where do I click to change MY ICON picture on myspace? Omg I have tried everything!!!!?

i'm not sure i really understand, what u have an icon as ur default pic if so u just have to go into add/edit photos, but if ur talkin about having an icon as a headline or just on ur pro somewhere then u would go into edit profile



Where do I click to change MY ICON picture on myspace? Omg I have tried everything!!!!?

1)Go to Add/ Edit Photos



2)Then click on View All My Photos



3)Click on the picture you want as your display picture(or icon)



4)Somewhere above the picture should say set as default and click that.



hopefully this answers your question, and if it doesn't i'ma feel like a complete idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd