Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I ad a photo caption to a photo on myspace? Like using an icon instead of words?

I have tried what codesource said and what whateverlife said and none worked. I have used photobucket and tinypic.com and nothing works all I end up with in my caption are two little dots .. and that is it. please help. 10 points for first one to help me



How do I ad a photo caption to a photo on myspace? Like using an icon instead of words?

i had that problem too copy this



%26lt;img src="PUT_THE_URL_HERE"%26gt;



where it says put the url here put the url of the picture u want as a caption.



How do I ad a photo caption to a photo on myspace? Like using an icon instead of words?

Instead of code, you could add the caption to the actual photo... why reinvent the wheel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd