Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace Question Here?

I used to have this Online Icon for my Myspace. Unfortunately I accidently removed all the html for my Myspace. I can't seem to find the same icon I used to have. I was wondering if any Myspace users out there would know.



It was just like the regular Online icon, exept it said: "Online! Online! Online! Oh f-u-c-k this."



I know it's an odd question. But it's been bugging me for the past 2 weeks everytime I get on Myspace.



Myspace Question Here?

Hahaha I have that same exact icon! Here ya go...



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;table table table td.text div img {visibility:hidden;} table table table td.text div { background-image:url("http://www.myspace... background-repeat:no-repeat;} table table table td.text table table div img {visibility:visible;} table table table td.text table table div { background-image:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



=)



Myspace Question Here?

It can be found here:



http://www.myspacedev.com/myspace-online...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd