Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace slide picture/ About me section?

I have found a bunch of icons I like. I want to make them into a slide and put them in the about me section. I don't want to put these icons in "my pics" so what is the best way to do this?



Myspace slide picture/ About me section?

put it on your page and go to slide.com



before you take your favorite icons and copy it and put it on my picture's or put it in new folder or anything that you can find.



Then, know go to slide.com



click browse where ever you put the icons, click on it



Now , you upload the icons



Myspace slide picture/ About me section?

put the picture of the url where it says "url of image here"



or you can make an account on photobucket.com and you can upload your own pictures from your computer and it will automaticly give you the code for they can slide.



by finding out the url of an image simply right click on the image and click on the tab properties and it will give you a URL



%26lt;MARQUEE behavior=alternate%26gt;



%26lt;MARQUEE width=200%26gt;%26lt;IMG src="url of image here"%26gt;%26lt;IMG src="url of image here"%26gt;%26lt;IMG src="url of image here"%26gt;%26lt;/MARQUEE%26gt;%26lt;/MARQUEE%26gt;



Myspace slide picture/ About me section?

you can hoat the pics here! http://imageshack.us/ it tells you how to do a slide show and everything



Myspace slide picture/ About me section?

Save them on your desk top in a folder then go to www.slide.com and it will walk you throught the the upload and you can have them on your slide show where ever you place the code.



Myspace slide picture/ About me section?

here are 2 best ways to do a slide show : rockyou.com or slide.com you choose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd