Sunday, November 29, 2009

Icons!......?

Do you know any cool icons I could use for myspace..Of a girl.



I have this one:http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j245/B...



But Im getting tired of it...



And I cant put a pic..so that's why I use Icons.



So something similar preferably.



I've looked on Photobucket.com....but not through all of them of course.



Thanks!!!!



=^)



Icons!......?

da one u have is real nice. i got myspace 2. wanna be a friend on myspace? u seem pretty koolio



Icons!......?

istockphoto.com has a large supply, for lower res, smaller images. It'll cost you a $1, but you can always steal one from Getty Images (I didn't really say that did I?) if you just want a small icon.



Icons!......?

go to xanga.com and go to the blogs thingy button (very top) click on it nad type in "icons" or stuff like that. you'll get good ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd