Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace Hacker/Stalker!?

I don't know exactly if its actually the stalker or not, but when I was browsing through my old blogs w/ some of my photos inside, I've noticed an unexpected pic in between one of my comments about my last pics, that contained a collage of icons about sick love, heart breaking, blood, %26amp; goth-like images. One icon said in blood, "I (heart) u" %26amp; "Shut up voices or I'll poke you w/ a Q-tip".



Has anyone ever had gotten a unwanted and unexpected image on your blogs before??



Myspace Hacker/Stalker!?

just either delete or keep your myspace private!!!!!



but i don't have one i heard this from my friends!



Myspace Hacker/Stalker!?

If you have your blogs public...anyone can get in and post whatever.



Myspace Hacker/Stalker!?

Strange.. If someone is hacking you.. I'd say change your password quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd