Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I get boxes on myspace? You know the boxes you can scroll? Anyone know?

like here where the icons are... http://www.myspace.com/115606332



How do I get boxes on myspace? You know the boxes you can scroll? Anyone know?

first of all there are text boxes. second they dont scroll unless you pt a whole bunch of text in them, and 3rd i have no idea where to get them ;)



How do I get boxes on myspace? You know the boxes you can scroll? Anyone know?

woot woo is that u? hehe :P erm, it should come with your in your layout code like if u go to a myspace code website like www.pimp-my-profile.com etc they will have em but not all layouts have boxes round message me etc stuff. theres all sorts to choose frm its the kind of style she chosen so she got boxes. she chose myspace whore layouts so thats why.



How do I get boxes on myspace? You know the boxes you can scroll? Anyone know?

theres different sites you can go on to do this - but basically your looking for a myspace layout containing the boxes you want.



tell me if you find what you wer looking for :)



good luck :)



How do I get boxes on myspace? You know the boxes you can scroll? Anyone know?

here is the code that site used:



%26lt;div style="overflow:auto;width:232;height:10... color:purple; font-size:9pt; font-weight:bold; font-family:arial; background-color:WHITE; border: 4px solid BLACK;"%26gt;



%26lt;img src="YOUR IMAGE LINK" border="0"%26gt;



%26lt;img src="YOUR IMAGE LINK" border="0"%26gt;



%26lt;/div%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd